Saturday, September 8, 2012

A customer whines about JaguarPC

Hi all looking to move hosts been with JaguarPC for 6 years or so now i think, they are really annoying me right now, with websites not loading, slow load times etc, anyone got a good heads up on some cheap reseller Hosting elsewhere? Not looking for much, just to host my own websites which are all wordpress sites. Was paying $15 per month i think with Jag pc.

=========== Answer 1 ===========

Heard many good things about mddhosting.com and hawkhost.com at WHT. I personally have 2 shared accounts with hawkhost.com for nearly 2 years and it's been great except both of them have a 25 concurrent connections limit on mysql which made me move some of my high-traffic sites to VPS. Not sure how good their reseller plans are though.

No comments:

Post a Comment